We offer a range of EPDM systems and a service specifically for the Merchant market place. We believe the merchants deserve a supplier who sells to them, not their customers. A supplier who does not run online shops. A supplier who carries enough stock at any one time available for next day delivery. A supplier who has the staff to give technical back up and sales team to support your staff.
The range of EPDM systems we supply has been driven by customer requests for smaller product packaging and for product availability at local merchants who they already have a relationship with. These products are backed by outstanding customer & technical support; at your premises, over the telephone and through information found on product websites.
All Flex-R EPDM flat roofing systems have been awarded the British Board of Agrément certificates and hold the CE mark required for flexible roofing systems. Distributors should ensure that the products they supply are fit for purpose and meet regulatory requirements. This is easy to see in Agrément Certificates and the CE mark. This is especially important for products coming from overseas, that may have been manufactured with another market in mind. Some products with no UK source of production or limited technical back-up.
We are the exclusive importer for the UK & Ireland for Carlisle Syntec EPDM products
We have built up a solid and – above all – trusted, watertight reputation in the market for synthetic single-ply EPDM membranes. Our renowned knowledge and experience in the UK and Ireland during this time has helped us become one of the largest importers of EPDM & it is through this size that we can offer unbeatable prices. We carry dependable stocks of ClassicBond EPDM membrane, adhesives and accessories that we distribute from one of our distribution centres.
ClassicBond EPDM roof systems offer economical, easy installation and require no special tools or installation equipment, available in a range of large sheet formats up to 15.25m wide giving the ability to waterproof your roof in one piece of EPDM. Large choice of roll widths, incredible strength and flexibility to suit any flat roof project. ClassicBond EPDM has been the roofers choice for projects of all sizes and complexity the world over.
- Standard 1.2mm membrane is nearly 10% thicker than leading competitors
- Only EPDM with 50 year history
- One piece sheet equals no joints… no leaks
- Heat & flame free installation – lower insurance costs
- Excellent resistance to extremes of temperature, UV & ageing
- High puncture resistance – will not tear, split or crack
- Quick & clean to install
- Choice of 1.2mm or Premium 1.5mm thicknesses
- Maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly
- Perfect for refurbishments and new build projects
ClassicLiquid is a single component rapid curing polyurethane liquid membrane that is easy to apply over existing roofing systems, creating a durable and seamless waterproof layer.Its formulation allows a fast curing, bubble free, single coat application roofing system to be created. Due to its excellent strength, there is usually no need to incorporate a reinforcing fabric, simplifying installation.
ClassicLiquid range is a collection of 5 products, designed to assist the roofer with protecting flat roofing surfaces.
- Fast curing
- Bubble free smooth finish
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Will remain elastic down to -40°C
Ideal use for waterproofing and protecting:
- Asphalt and Bitumen roofs
- EPDM Membrane
- GRP Roofing Systems
- Metal and cement fibre roof sheets
- Gypsum and cement boards
ClassicRepair is a roof coating designed to be a cost effective, all year-round, patch & repair waterproofing solution. Formulated to give optimal flexibility and durability, it is available in 5kg and 20kg tins in white, grey and black. All three colours are low odour* and benefit from a high dry film build due to the high solids content of the product.
- Low odour* and VOC emissions
- Instant shower protection
- Hi-solids for true ‘One Coat’ solution
- Fibre reinforced for gap filling
- Can be used all year round
- Can be applied straight onto damp/wet surfaces
*When compared to leading brand repair compounds.
ClassicRepair is ready for use and is cold applied to all types of roofs, including flat and pitched as well as bituminous surfaces, gutters, brickwork, asbestos (see porous substrates section), concrete, felt, metal and fibreglass surfaces. ClassicRepair is not suitable for walkways or balconies and is not suitable for use on PVC or timber surfaces or for internal use.
The polyester layer gives superior wind uplift resistance due to the adhesive/fleece bond.
High Performance EPDM Roofing from DuoPly;
- DuoPly membrane is comprised of an EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
- Easy to handle 1.52m wide x 12.2m rolls of EPDM Roofing membrane
- Strength: 180% greater tear resistance and 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-reinforced EPDM flat roof membranes.
- BBA approved & CE registered
- Suitable for overlay of existing bitumen flat roofing systems
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.6mm sheet
- 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build
Sure Edge Roof Trim
Sure Edge is manufactured from high quality co-extruded PVC-u, the same technology used for modern external fascia’s and barge boards. The design allows for a far quicker and easier installation making it a highly cost effective trim to install.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supplied in boxes of 6 for easy storage and handling, complete with fixings & joiners.
- Complete range of joints and corner accessories
- Pre-drilled trims for accurate installation
- Pre-applied waterproof sealant foam on gutter trim and check kerb
- High stock levels for guaranteed delivery
- Faster installation than plastisol metal or gutter wrap system
- Choice of two back plate for gutter trim – standard which will handle curved drip edges and fits to existing timber drip batten or the Built In Batten which entirely removes the need for a timber batten
- Pliable and shatter proof
- Secure mechanical fix gutter system
- Superior finish and appearance
The edge of your roof is the only part seen from the ground, make it the best with Sure Edge.