Want To Become A Specialist Registered Installer?
As an advanced, high quality product, it is important that a correct installation is carried out to achieve the full benefits of the roofing system. This is why our network of approved installers have all received individual RubberBond FleeceBack training at our training centres and on site. They are then continually assessed and provided with ongoing technical and product support.
Supporting our contractors
This philosophy of making training and support a part of our products adds an extra level of quality to any finished RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM roof installation and an extra level of service to our contractors.
Our technical support is provided by a team of flat roofing experts who have experience across the full spectrum of roofing installations. In order to maintain the high quality installation levels associated with RubberBond FleeceBack our technical support is provided for the full lifecycle of an installation.
• Attendance at pre – start meetings
• Comprehensive installation inspection visits
• A final inspection of the work to ensure that the highest level of workmanship has been achieved before a guarantee is issued
• British Board of Agrément approved
• Range of warranties available
• 20 year guarantee
• Proven to last for over 50 years
• Full training in the installation of RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM