We offer a range of EPDM systems and a service specifically for the market place.
The range of EPDM systems we supply has been driven by customer requests for smaller product packaging and for product availability at local merchants who they already have a relationship with. These products are backed by outstanding customer & technical support; at your premises, over the telephone and through information found on our individual product websites.
Whatever your flat roofing requirement, you will be safe in the knowledge that a RubberBond® FleeceBack™ installation will give you the highest quality, long term flat roofing solution.
The British Board of Agrément (BBA no. 02/3967) have approved RubberBond FleeceBack for a life of over 35 years, one of the longest ratings in the UK and approved by the National House-Building Council (NHBC). You can be assured you are installing a product that meets the highest quality standards.
How does the product help me, the contractor?
- 30% Faster Installation than comparable flat roofing systems
- Labour saving Factory Applied Tape (FAT™) seams
- Twice as strong as standard EPDM
- 2/3rds fewer seams than felt
- Clean & simple to install
- Safe – No flame, heat or welding
- Great for overlaying existing bitumen systems
- No Base Ties or Peel Stops
What can being an SRI contractor for RubberBond offer you?
- Exclusive use of RubberBond FleeceBack Membranes
- Free sales leads
- Use of the Approved Installer Brand
- Free commercial and domestic marketing brochures, product samples and vehicle signs
- Work with dedicated Technical Team for backup, advice and support.
RubberBond FleeceBack is a 2.6mm thick, combination of EPDM and polyester fleece backing creating a rooftop that is fast and simple to install and will withstand the toughest conditions. Regularly specified & installed on a diverse range of projects, of varying sizes and property types, ranging range from domestic roofs to large commercial installations, across both public and private sectors.
Offering a range of adhesives allowing all year round, easy installation to a variety of deck surfaces. This gives you the flexibility of a system suitable for overlayment of existing surfaces, roof renovation, new build projects, domestic roofing or commercial installations.
The FleeceBack results in a finished roof that looks clean, smooth and durable. It also provides strength and protection to give you 40% greater puncture resistance and 180% greater tear resistance than 1.5mm EPDM and a system that hides imperfections in the decking surface.
The often-overlooked benefit of RubberBond FleeceBack is that it doesn’t require peel stops or base tie-in details. These are required by most other single-ply systems, including standard EPDM. Detailing and joins are all achieved with no welding or flames giving an easier, safer installation.
No welding or flames
RubberBond EPDM features the labour and material saving advantage of Factory Applied Tape (FAT™) seam technology, a completely heat and welding free seaming process.
FAT has been proven to reduce seaming time by 75%, cutting labour requirements over other seaming methods in the marketplace. This reduces the risk of seam irregularities by applying
seams in a factory controlled environment, delivering 30% greater peel strength and 32% greater sheer strengths than EPDM seaming methods.
Roof details are weatherproofed by either pre-formed accessories, pourable sealants or uncured Elastoform® Pressure Sensitive (PS) tape and RubberBond HP-250 Primer, minimising time and labour needed to complete your flat roof project.
Sure-Weld TPO ROOFING SYSTEMS
Your building deserves a TPO roofing system provided by the manufacturer that has been at the forefront of TPO research, development and technology since the inception of TPO as a roofing membrane: Carlisle SynTec Systems.
Xenon arc and long-term heat aging shows that Sure-Weld TPO membrane tests to the highest standards in the industry. That’s because every TPO membrane is enhanced with OctaGuard XT™ Weathering Package, a unique eight-component blend of antioxidants, UV absorbers, as well as light and heat stabilizers that results in the most dependable, long-term performance characteristics in the industry.
Independent tests show that Carlisle’s TPO membrane exhibits far stronger seams than competing products. That means better wind uplift performance with fewer leaks and callbacks.
TPO membranes can be welded at the widest temperature and humidity ranges resulting in strong welds without having to modify welder settings to compensate for changing climatic conditions. This leads to greater productivity and more reliable seams.
A combination of our state-of-the-art manufacturing process and over 15 years of manufacturing experience creates a smoother top surface designed to resist dirt, debris, mildew and bacteria build-up. That means you get a cleaner, more solar reflective membrane throughout the life of your roof.
LQD-R is a cutting-edge, one-component liquid waterproofing system which offers significant contractor benefits over conventional roofing systems. It can be applied under practically any conditions, including cold days above 0°C and on damp surfaces (7% or less). Fully reinforced with a polyester membrane, it cures quickly and can be applied under practically any conditions. LQD-R is ideal for small scale jobs or large commercial projects, whether they are new builds or refurbishments. Based on alpha-hybrid, silane terminated polyether technology. Not only does it exceed most performance criteria of other liquid systems, including polyurethane and PMMA, it also eliminates many of the disadvantages of these products.
- Cost effective wet-on-wet system
- Water repellent on application
- Non hazardous – low odour, no solvents
- Ready to use, single liquid component
- Can be applied all year round above 0°C
- No wastage – product can be stored and reused*
- Cold applied – no heat or flame
- Fully reinforced with polyester fabric
- Ideal for complex detailing
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
*Sealed and stored between 4°C – 32°C
ClassicBond EPDM roof systems offer economical, easy installation and require no special tools or installation equipment, available in a range of large sheet formats up to 15.25m wide giving the ability to waterproof your roof in one piece of EPDM. Large choice of roll widths, incredible strength and flexibility to suit any flat roof project. ClassicBond EPDM has been the roofers choice for projects of all sizes and complexity the world over.
- Standard 1.2mm membrane is nearly 10% thicker than leading competitors
- Only EPDM with 50 year history
- One piece sheet equals no joints… no leaks
- Heat & flame free installation – lower insurance costs
- Excellent resistance to extremes of temperature, UV & ageing
- High puncture resistance – will not tear, split or crack
- Quick & clean to install
- Choice of 1.2mm or Premium 1.5mm thicknesses
- Maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly
- Perfect for refurbishments and new build projects
The polyester layer gives superior wind uplift resistance due to the adhesive/fleece bond.
High Performance EPDM Roofing from DuoPly;
- DuoPly membrane is comprised of an EPDM laminated to polyester reinforcement layer.
- Easy to handle 1.52m wide x 12.2m rolls of EPDM Roofing membrane
- Strength: 180% greater tear resistance and 40% greater puncture resistance than comparable non-reinforced EPDM flat roof membranes.
- BBA approved & CE registered
- Suitable for overlay of existing bitumen flat roofing systems
- A full range of components and details for a complete watertight, flat roof system.
- Fast and reliable installation and no open flames on the roof.
- External fleece reinforcement creates a very thick 2.6mm sheet
- 34% fewer seams than Modified Bitumen with DuoPly™
- Ideal for repair, renewal or new build
Sure Edge Roof Trim
Sure Edge is manufactured from high quality co-extruded PVC-u, the same technology used for modern external fascia’s and barge boards. The design allows for a far quicker and easier installation making it a highly cost effective trim to install.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supplied in boxes of 6 for easy storage and handling, complete with fixings & joiners.
- Complete range of joints and corner accessories
- Pre-drilled trims for accurate installation
- Pre-applied waterproof sealant foam on gutter trim and check kerb
- High stock levels for guaranteed delivery
- Faster installation than plastisol metal or gutter wrap system
- Choice of two back plate for gutter trim – standard which will handle curved drip edges and fits to existing timber drip batten or the Built In Batten which entirely removes the need for a timber batten
- Pliable and shatter proof
- Secure mechanical fix gutter system
- Superior finish and appearance
The edge of your roof is the only part seen from the ground, make it the best with Sure Edge.