A quality roof is more than just the products that go into it – it’s also the support and service that assist you throughout the entire process. It’s important to have knowledgeable representatives and distributors who are experienced in flat roofing, EPDM single ply systems and other single ply roofing systems and can provide you with the service you need from design and specification to purchase, delivery and installation.
Flex-R’s has developed a customer base of SRI Contractors and Distribution Partnerships. These supply channels can provide the products their customers require while Flex-R utilise their proven and extensive expertise to assist with design, advice, material recommendations and installation guidance.
SPECIALIST REGISTERED INSTALLERS (SRI)
For our RubberBond FleeceBack, Sure-Weld and LQD-R systems can only be purchased from Flex-R by contractors who have wanted to become part of the scheme and show continuously high standards of workmanship and customer care. There are many benefits for roofers who will have access to the range of high quality roofing products and guarantees that are not available to any other contractor.
Technical Support When It Counts by Being a SRI Contractor:
- Full hands-on, practical training at our dedicated training centre.
- Product training including: Factory Applied Tape, seaming options, BUR terminations, internal corners, external corners, penetration seals, (preformed and site made), outlets, upstands, substrate type and adhesive choice, field areas, perimeter terminations and more.
Complementing the in-house training, we will then work with you on your roofing projects.
- Increasing your product confidence in a real roofing situation with our experienced technical team.
- Consolidate product detailing knowledge and techniques.
- Learn installation methods quickly and cleanly.
- Direct contact with sole UK supplier, pick up the phone, ask the question and get the answer.
- Work with technical staff who have all been roofers and understand your needs.
- Site visits anywhere in the country, we will be there when you need us.
- Free approved contractor refresher training.
- Leads supplied to our approved contractors from our national marketing campaign.
- Direct contact with the sole UK distributor.
- Sales support at meetings and with architects or specifiers.
We believe the merchants deserve a supplier who sells to them, not their customers. A supplier who does not run online shops. A supplier who carries suitable stock at any one time available for next day delivery. A supplier who has the staff to give technical back up and sales support.
We have built up a solid and – above all – trusted, watertight reputation in the market for synthetic single-ply EPDM membranes. Our renowned knowledge and experience in the UK and Ireland during this time has helped us become one of the largest importers of EPDM & it is through this size that we are able to offer unbeatable prices but more importantly customer and product support.
As part of the benefit of being an Authorised Stockists you will have access to:
- Reliability – Membrane and accessories always in stock. – we will not let you down in turn letting your customer down
- Full product range and accessories – our range will keep expanding, Carlisle has the widest product range and we will introduce more
- Experienced & trained technical support – we are here to support you, if you or your customer has a question then contact our tech team for the immediate answer
- Training for your customers– We do offer full product training at our facility in High Wycombe if required by your customer
- Point of Sale materials – We supply you with all literature, product guides, display boards, banners & roof models
- Staff product training – We provide training to your staff, sales are easier when your staff understand what they sell.
- Demonstration Days – for extra promotion and product demos we will come to your branches and host a demo morning.